Thursday, July 26, 2018



CASH POOR SOUL RICH GUY is LOOKING FOR
... a nice, tall, slim and natural blond TO MARRY WITH !!!!
Twin sister considered as an advantage, as well as personal checking accounts at banks ranked higher than B+.

The successful candidates MUST PASS the following EASY TEST:

DO YOU LIKE SEX?
a. No
b. Yes
c. I am nymphomaniac

DO YOU LIKE COOKING, while somebody else is watching a football game?
a. No
b. Why not?
c. I adore this!

DO YOU LIKE BEER?
a. Yes, I drink a lot
b. What is this? (1)
c. I only like to buy it

DO YOU LIKE TO CHANGE PLACES WITH YOUR TWIN SISTER?
a. I am an only child
b. Not really
c. Often, but only in regards to sex

WHAT IS YOUR FATHER’S OCCUPATION?
a. Former professional boxer, went crazy
b. Banker
c. Small territory of Monaco owner

CAN YOU WORK UNDER PRESSURE? (2)
a. Never worked
b. Never did
c. If sex involved, yes

WHAT IS YOUR FAMILY NAME?
a. Merkel
b. Albright
c. Sheila
d. Rothschild

ANSWERS:
Even one answer “a” – sorry!

Too many answers “a” and “b” - sorry, you are not the perfect match.

Mostly “c” answers - It might be a good idea to meet each other.

Answer “d”, does not matter what all answers are: Will you marry me?